$19.50 – $43.95
Small Yard: 4lb – Covers approximately 1000 Sq. Ft.
Medium Yard: 8lb – Covers Approximately 2000 Sq. Ft.
Large Yard: 20lb – Covers Approximately 5,000 Sq. Ft. (Free Shipping)
Getting rid of moles is never easy, but we have created a system that works!
Yard Gard Mole Deterrent:
- is a natural Mole Repellent
- contains unique ingredients that
- creates a barrier from the lawn surface and downward 2 feet under your lawn to keep moles from surfacing.
- is a safe Mole Repellent, protecting your family and pets!
- is natural product using all-natural, safe ingredients.
- slowly infuses effective ingredients into the soil; keeping ingredients fresh.
Yard Gard Mole deterrent
- is a specially blended repellent that removes moles and keep them away for months.
- is the longest lasting mole repellent on the market.
We do not use "predator urine" in our product, "predator urine"can cause fear and confusion in your pets. If you have to buy a mole repellent, buy the product that works!
Yard Gard is not available in the following states: IN & NM
Small Yard, Medium Yard, Large Yard (Free Shipping)
Mole Repellent Information
The above photos are worth a thousand words…
The golf tee box in the left photo is like plowed ground, from mole damage.
The same tee box in the right photo is smooth and pest free.
With a proven track record of effectiveness, we confidently guarantee that Yard Gard will work wonders for your lawn. If you’re not satisfied with the results, we offer a money-back guarantee. We encourage you to give Yard Gard a try, as we promise you’ll be pleased with the outcome or your money will be promptly refunded.
How Does the Yard Gard Mole Deterrent work?
Moles normally live 2 to 4 feet beneth the soil surface; they spend the majority of their life underground.
Normally the only time you notice a mole is when:
- they clear out excess dirt from their “RUNWAY TUNNEL” by push it to the surface, creating the mole “MOUNDS”
- they forage for food just under the soil surface creating the “SURFACE TUNNEL”, which leaves a trail of raised soil and dead grass.
Our Process is Unique but Simple for You to use
- Yard Gard Mole repellent is made with two main components: The Pellet & the Active Ingredients making it easy and simple for you to apply to your lawn.
- Yard Gard’s ingredients are placed inside the pellet during manufacturing, where the pellet is also encased with a water-soluble coating agent encapsulating the ingredients inside the shell, which assures you of fresh repelling ingredients when you apply Yard Gard to your lawn.
- Watering your lawn dissolves the water-soluble coating shell which then releases the powerful ingredients of natural oils, spices and minerals to be slowly absorbed into your lawn, yielding your most effective, long lasting repelling results for your lawn.
- The ingredients are absorbed into your lawn over several months, therefore protecting your yard from pests for the longest time period.
- These ingredients create a repelling barrier extending from the lawn’s surface downward for one to two feet deep, forming the “No Mole Zone” that moles will not travel through, thereby your lawn or garden is protected from these pests; the animal will not come up to the surface of your lawn.
How is Our Process Advantageous to You?
- Organic ingredients decay quickly when exposed to the elements.
- Yard Gard products uses a wide variety and high concentration of ingredients.
- Yard Gard’s active ingredients are loaded inside the pellet, sheilding them from exposure to the elements until they are released into the soil. Some support ingredientrs are attached to the outside of the pellet; the pellet is then coated with a water soluble caoting agent, sealing the ingredients inside.
- Yard Gard products are composed of natural/organic food grade oils, spices, and minerals.
- Yard Gard products are safe: No harsh man-made chemicals & will not harm humans, pets or the environment.
- Yard Gard products have stood the test! See our double blind study test results below
Does Yard Gard Mole Deterrent work?
MOLE ACTIVITY: (Vertical scale) Is indicated by the numbers on the left side scale. The higher the red line extends up on the graph’s scale equals the amount of mole activities for that day.
RE: The higher up the left side scale equals more activity; if the line is at “0” it means no activity.
TIME in DAYS: (Horizonal scale)Is indicated by the Day Number on the scale at the bottom of the graph:
RE: Studies extend From “Day 1” to “Day 100“.
Our Test Results: Animal Activity -vs- Days Lapsed
Yard Gard test results are based on double blind studies, performed over a 2 year period
Yard Gard products & competitor products were applied to various lawns with the same protocol
Animal activity was documented during the total study days; afterwards the different product identification’s were revealed
The animal activity results were plotted on graphs and are displayed here for your confidence
The effectiveness rating, ranges from 95% to 100%, and depends on three keys conditions.
- First the amount of water applied to the treated area.
- Second the number of animals (moles) tunneling in the treated area.
- Third, the thickness of dead grass (thatch) in the treated area.
Burrowing animals have a heightened sense of smell; 100 times greater than humans
Our ingredients are potent & irritating to the sense of smell and taste of burrowing animals
As animals dig for food they smell and taste the soil and are therefore conditioned to associate your yard with discomfort
This principle is ‘operant conditioning’; made famous by the scientist Pavlov when he conditioned dogs to salivate when the food bell rang.
Animals with higher senses of smell, quickly learn to find another place to dig for food
The following ingredients are in our Yard Gard Mole repellent
- Castor Oil
- Red Pepper
- White Pepper
- Peppermint Oil
- Calcium carbonate
- Calcium lignosulfonate
- Organic soap
- Dolomitic lime